Sunday, December 27, 2009

birthday event~

December...
the most ppl around me birth in dis month.. ( i think so..)
dat including me lar~ haha...
really thanks de gang that hav celebrate the birthday to me lo~
because dis year i wont stay at kl during my birthday...
my cousin is having his wedding dinner in 26 Dec at Pahang there......
although i cant celebrate my birthday wif my dear friends at the accurate date,
but they also gave me surprise and make me so touching~

*secondary skul friend*
@having dinner at 'the ship' there,
i thought is juz celebrate lian's birthday,
but not expect dat they will celebrate my birthday also,
really get surprise lo..
i 'm enjoy at day dat~
luv u all!!!@

wif 5 leng lui at the ship there~

*college friend*
@thanks card and annlyn have giv me a so wonderful present~
i really luv it so much!
and i soooo like de day dat v all togther spend in feeling cafe there...
muaks~@

when v gather at feeling cafe there~

and for the post that in my facebook wall there~
really luv u guys~
and...
finally....
im 19 years old leh~
woooohoooooo~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment