Sunday, January 24, 2010

Recently

i really seldom to online now...
dun have any reason... juz feel like wanna make myself b alone...
dun 1 any body to disturb... live in my own world...
.............
.............
haha!! paiseh lo! i 'm not de person like dat de
juz de day dat i dint go coll make me feel like juz wanna stay at home
and play wif jun jun onli lo~
i seldom to online is become i'm the type that lazy to upload de status
juz like dis blog~
when i got online... i juz bz to visit other ppl profile and leave something to their wall...
dis make me dun hv extra time to do my personal thing ( something like sleeping lo)
i'm de kind dat will keep playing computer until 12 hours de~
dis is de main purpose dat i seldom online lo~
my dear friend...
dun disconnect wif me juz because i dint always online ya~

now is the time for my final exam of my 2nd sem of 2nd year...
normally as a student dat facing exam will study hard in dis period...
but... IS ME!!
so... i juz study b4 de 2 days of de exam lo~
hoho... at least i got study beh~

de salary of pc fair already out!!
yeah~
and also de book fair 's salary i already get it!!
but...
i cant use it..
cause... i nid save it for de expenses of Pulau Redang~
ooo~
i 1 to buy many things leh~
CNY is coming soon but i still havnet buy anything yet~
i 1 get a part time job soon lo~
but also nid to wait until de exam finish first de...
if not i also cant make it...
$$$$$
now my mind full of dis $$$$
i still remember a tv commercial 's dialouge:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'if u like dis thing ( an angel statue) den tel ur dad bought to u ya??"
"but dis is so expensive...."
"is ok...money is not important den a child's happiness!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
u wanna to earn their money sure say like dat lar!!!
who say money is not important de???
if their family cant effort to buy dat junk,
u still will say it bring de happiness to them???
in my word...
money is everything!!!
do u agree it???

No comments:

Post a Comment