Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Damn tired...

Omg.... y dis week v nid to summit sooooo many assignment?????
i b use to rush my assignment... but not like dis!
it is really tired... non stopping to run run run~
some more, v got 3 days 8am cls continuous...
it make me nid to wake up so early to prepare myself go college...
i nid MORE time to sleep lar....

P&P
It is too hard for me to designing de magazine by using cs4 lar...
omg... y miss dun allow us to using power point?
it is easier and easier than using adobe...
v r not designing student lo... ok?

POP
luckily v can finish dis assignment before de deadline...
but... v hv spend more den RM10 juz print out dis full assignment!!
omg... it is juz de data and analysis onli... y stil nid soooo money spend on it?
i soooo poor now...
and v nid to pass up de second assignment in next week also!
damn lo!
where i got time to make it...
some how i nid to work pc fair in dis friday also...
GOD...
Please giv me more and more time to finish my assignment first!

Media Advertising
juz finish de advertisement designing,
now nid to prepare de second assignment le!!
and.... juz 2 ppls in a group...
some more... i cant found any newspaper and magazine in English language in my house also~
how to cut the advertisement o....
at the end... also nid spend money to buy N/P and MAG to finish dis ASS ,
i really 1 bankrupt already lo~
sim sim.... v nid to gambade to make it!

PR Writing
i'm really weak in writing...and paper work...
but... as a PR... muz expert on DIS~
my god....how can i make it o... my BI was weaker den a primary school student also...
i really scared that i will make worse my group assignment...
sim sim, 10,
forgive me if our ASS got a low mark...

dis friday was PC fair le...
actually i got a bit nervous on it...
because i hv a unpleasure experience on it....
hopefully... it wont b happen again lo!
ok.. is time to prepare myself to go college...
GAMBADE everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment