Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Primary skul gathering...

dis is the first gathering since i hv left my primary skul...
if can, i really wish dat i can attend it...
but, i nid to work PC FAIR~
y?!?!?!?!

i hv c my friend 's photo album
my ex clsmate that has attended were change a lot...
i really wish to c and talked to them
comparing to pc fair... actually i more prefer to go gathering
not working pc fair is too tired for me...
the thing i more focus on is izzit i enjoying the work..
actually .. i like to work on there... but... still not enough...
maybe is sim sim dint work wif me...
maybe i cant make myself to join to a large group of people...
dunnoe...
i think if i go gathering there, i will get more fun , more laughing
and more enjoyment ba..

dis is my weakness of my personality,
i cant make myself enjoy into a large group,
it make me feel im so tiny and tiny in that group...
i will feel dat im useless...
haiz...

but i will try to eliminated dis flaw on my personality
and keep myself b happy everyday~
ps* at least im not lonely~

5 comments:

  1. dun b like tat la...got chance again de.smile~o0o

    ReplyDelete
  2. yor~ dun be like tat... will make me feel guilty one... so sry tat i suddenly FFK on working... i promise, i won't F ur FK anymore! k? luv u ya~ cheer up babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: no nid to ask u also noe who u r lo...o0o...btw... thanks ya~

    sim: haha... u noe u r bad now leh~ no la... juz because de primary gathering make me feel like wanna leave my job den join dem onli... is not ur false lar~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo~~ gathering..~ i gather with u wan? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyo~ no meaning to gather wif u leh~ u not my primary skul friend wad~

    ReplyDelete