Monday, November 16, 2009

a new blog

hoho
dis is de first time i create an account in blogspot here~
i wish dat anyone that has view my blog can drop some comment to me~
as addition,
i will use english as my main language to write my blog
dis is because i 1 to train myself as a gud writer in english~
hope u guys can support me ya~
although i'm not the tpye that always online can update blog...
but i wil try my best to sharing my feeling to everyone~
hope dat u all wil like u~

ps*that is another blog in chinese language: www.wretch.cc./blog/faytsham
hope u guys can support me ya~

3 comments:

  1. lol..u omg la...
    creata two blogs???
    don noe wan view which 1 la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot~ new blog.. nt bad nt bad~ gambatteh yo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cake: both u also view lar~ different topic also mar!

    mun: haha... thanks ya... keep support it~

    ReplyDelete