Monday, November 23, 2009

about my nose....

that is sooooooooooo many people has talk about my nose...
why they will just mention the nose part but not the other?
....
because my mom has give me a big hole nose...
'crying'
actually this really has make me sad for a long time
i cant control my face when i birth
my nose is natural
although its hole is bigger than other,
it still is a part of me!
i sad is because when u guys just target my nose and talk about it...
actually i not care about it at starting...
but when someone or some group of people say that:
Lxxxxx , ur nose is similar with fun fun 1~
it make me feel sorry to Lxxxxx,
because of me den she also has become a character that has big hole nose....

i has talk about this to my secondary school friends,
and they also has provide their advice to me:
why u so care about others talk about u?
ya... why i care about what you guys say?
whatever you guys has say also wont change my face or my nose...
then for what i so care about the talks?
by the way,
i know that you guys just want to kidding me onli...
soooooooo....
i wont get mad about it!
and i want to tell you guys...
I LIKE MY NOSE~


DUN LAUGH ON MY NOSE AGAIN YO~
NEXT TIME U SEE ME... JUZ IGNORED MY NOSE.. CAN?

7 comments:

  1. don k oth ppl say la...
    sumtm dey jus play wif u oni...
    dey no heart geh...
    don sad edi la...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. no sad lar~
    me also not care le,
    dis is wat my mom giv me de mar~!
    wkaakkakak~

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyaya~` funfun is reali cute in my heart!! it's truth!! i oways say u cute, is reali frm my heart deeply ya!
    BE MORE CONFIDENT!!!
    **gambateh!!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~ sure lar.. me now b more n more confident jor mar~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ==!!
    i dun think ur nose is big..
    not to me la at least..
    hahah~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. my gal..
    don care ppl say u la..
    lol...jus a small matter...
    haha..jus remind u..
    after I should use have..
    don mind k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. mun: haha... but dey all say mine 1 so big.... haiz
    rachel: i dun mind now lo~ it is ok after i release de geram at here~

    ReplyDelete