Monday, November 16, 2009

Bad Guy

i hate the guy that bully my sis!
if really has the feeling wif her,
den should always be her site whatever has happen,
even whole world are not agree dat...

but now... y the relationship was so easy to broke up?
if really love someone,
den do your best to maintain the realtionship with her..
i was so angry when i saw sis blog say that she has broke wif the guy!
damn it~

she already giv up anything dat including her image juz want b wif u ,
but now,
u juz say sorry and bye bye????

SH*T!!!
anyway...
hope dat my sis can b alright now...

4 comments:

  1. my dear, dun wori abt me.. i noe wat should i do 4 de nxt... i hav been strong nw, trust me...
    reali tq!! muack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao...ur sis???
    ur real sis wor...
    don angry la..
    everything will be fine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sim: as long as u are gud... i forgive him lo~
    haha... juz kidding... hope u can b happy always la~

    cake: nt my real sis lar... she havnet get her company also... haha... u intro a guy to her lar~

    ReplyDelete