Thursday, September 30, 2010

Updating~~~~

oooooo~~~~

there was  3 months i dint online already!!!

why this will be happen in my life!!

i cant believe that i have been disconnected with my friend online 3 months!!

The reason that make all of this happen was that DAMN STREAMYX!!

their service was damn SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK...... unlimited SUCK!

i have try to apply that cool uni pack start from end of May...

first time, they say my living area cant support the 4 mbps cable so cant approve my application,

the let me know this 'NEWS' after 1 month i go TM point register....

that means.. they have waste my 1 MONTH and do nothing to me!!

ok.. nvm, i go TM point there again and this time i want to downgrade the application to 1 mbps,

i ask the staff there do i nid to fill any application form again?

i still remember that staff reply me wif smile say that :" is ok, i will help u to do it~"

ok , so i go back home and wait for the technician come my house for installing the cable...

but.... 1 MONTH pass again,

there are nothing !

no technician , no call ,

so i call to 100 for asking what is the status of my application now...

but you know what the lady telling me?

sorry, there was no 1 mbps application show here...

"WHAT!!"

i ask the lady to check carefully but she telling me the same thing also,

o... i was totally want lost control already!

so i started to do ' complaining ' about their service to the lady,

you know what she doing during with my conservation ?

SHE CUT MY LINE!!!

HOW CAN she can do dat!

start from dat moment, i decided that i never ever will go TM point or involve myself on any business in STREAMYX!

but my bro still supported STREAMYX say that,their speed was the most stable and fast in MAL...

ok lo den... i will keep wait and c nid wait how long 'AGAIN" to get the internet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment