Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Life??

Yeah~

finally i get my internet~

hurraii~

although hv spend m 3 months to apply it...

but at least i can online now...

dear my friends.. I'M BACK!

first to all, nid to thanks the pople name: Mohd Khairol Shah Bin Ramli..

he is a worker that in TM Point Kepong...

without him, i think i wont get the line so fast!

he is a very responsible ppl in TM!! ( in my point)

i hv go so many time to TM to settle the problem of my internet, but all the time the suck staff will has some ' mistake ' on doing my task!

i also no idea y dis will happen, so i keep complaint to the guy ,

the guy showing a face emotion that like he noe what i want to express now,

and say that : ok, i will help u to settle anything, u can get ur streamyx within 1 week, if not u can call to my phone and ask me to check it,'

oo~ u c, izzit he was a responsible guy?

and u guess what, i got my internet juz 2 days after that!!

that was a efficient work i havent seen b4 (for TM onli lar),

some more, he called to me after 1 day i get my internet to confrim that i hv my thing or not!!

~so touching~

so far, no nid go out and take that damn heavy laptop to online, this is the wonderful thing to me~

beside that, i wont disconnected wif my friends , dis is the main point that i cant missing an internet...

ya noe.. now is the golden era... everyone updated their status to fb... 

if i cant get to know they will tot tat i'm 'out' already....

okok.. so after i get my line now.. is the time to start my job lo!!

so my friend.. please cheer up for me ya!

1 comment: