Sunday, April 11, 2010

~THANKS GOD~

is a long long time ...
i dint online within 2 1 week!!!
1 week , 7 days , 168 hours for me dint online in house!!
although d pc has been repair and send back to my house..
but without a connection to internet... pc become useless for me already...
i'm thirsty for online is last week!!!
luckily we still got a spare modem for back up...
ya noe.... a modem is worth for hundred more...
my mom sure wont easily to spend the money for it...
my elder bro always say dat:
' u 1 xxx den pls giv me money or nothing'
damn him!!
if i got money den wont ask him to fix the pc lar!
i wont direct call somebody go to my house and fix o???
bt luckily,
my eldest bro noe how to fix the pro and now i can online anytime~
luv him~
bt now still got a problem...
i havent start my revision since dis Thursday!!
not because i'm lazy ya~
erm.... maybe a bit lar~
but de main reason is: i'm get fever already...
at the first... i tot i really get H1N1 ...
so scared...
cause dis fever has keep continue 4 days already...
but luckily~
im b recover today~
although sore throat stil remain ...
hope can b recover completely before Monday is coming!
because... tomorrow was de first day for me to step into WAR FIELD!
my friends... please pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment