Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Everybody was confusing???

why???
when i sign in msn den i will found dat,
most of my friend was confusing on 'LOVE' problem....
i noe.. now is the period ( around age of 20 ) for us to think about it...
sometime... i also will think dat... will i never couple wif someone else again?
i noe myself very well... i wont like de others will spend their time wif their 'partner'..
i rarely go out wif boys.. especially wif 1 boy onli...
i scared i will make him misunderstanding or something..
haiz.... izzit my attitude got something wrong??
i noe... i cant escape dis kind like thing anymore... if keep like dat... i think i really will become 'lao gu po ' lo...
but...
haiz..
when i noe someone was admire on me...
i will automatically think dat: i nid to reject him / nid to keep a distance wif him
weird right???
i also think like dat...
i can keep a gud friendship wif boys,
but i cant accept them b my 'partner'...
and dis make me miss a chance....
haiz...
now i always keep de memory that wif 'him'..
can i say that i'm regret??
but dis all is past already..
Valentine & CNY are coming soon..
know dat everybody will confusing on dis issue~
dat's y i also post my problem here...
hehe...
fa qiao mar~
in the end...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & VALENTINE to all my friends~
luv u all~ muaks~

1 comment:

  1. lols.
    cousin..
    same as you
    automatically think dat: i nid to reject him / nid to keep a distance wif him
    so no need to be weird
    is so normal~~~=)

    ReplyDelete